Jen Moss MA, MFT
Sexologist, Health Psychology, Relational-Sexual Health and Wellness, Health Psychology, Embodied Somatic Arts
Sexual Health & Wellness
Over 20 years practicing Tantra and teaching workshops in mental health, sexual health and more functional relationships!
Seminars and Conference Topics include:
- How Relationships, Dating and your Sex life are affected by your attachment styles
- Intimacy 101- Let’s (talk about it) start at the top and work our way down….
- Introduction to Intimacy- Experiencing Level 1 Tantra…. A clothes on class!
- Creating Fulfilling Fantasy’s
- Saying it outloud…Sexy talk and more
- Role playing – A pick your own adventure workshop
- NVC for the bedroom ( Non-Violent Communication) and other practices in negotiation and compromise
- Constructing Mindful boundaries To Navigate Our Interpersonal Relationships, Including Platonic Touch, Romantic Touch, and Erotic Touch”
- Reimagining the Dance of Intimacy: Challenging ourselves through movement, touch, pressure and proximity (with intention to understand relationships and sensual desire)
- My Sex Life from then to now: An Origin Story
- Female Ejaculation myths and facts
- Dynamic consent .. practicing hell yes , maybe, not now and no on verbal and non verbal ways